Thursday, August 14, 2014

Can't stop rocking and rolling!!

The Doodling Together folks have started a new project -- the letter C! Yayayayaya! So I took (err claimed) a full unstrung tile in the middle of the letter.. And planned on other tangles but alas, I fell back to two of my favorites. Diva Dance - Rock and Roll (yeah yet again) and Flux.  Lots of rolling waves in both the R&R and Flux vine. I love the movement or perhaps I'm just straight line impaired. And well, add the letter C with a big huge rose-like thing in it.. and you get... Come on say it!

Anyway, since I had a full square without any predetermined bold black string lines.. I decided to do it on an official Zentangle tile. So here it is. Let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. The sample "Diva Dance - Rock and Roll" is beautiful and you draw it particularly well "! I didn't know it but I will practice it now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that tangle as you can probably tell. Have fun with it. I can't wait to see how yours turn out! :)

      Delete